Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tween Girl's Daybook

I decided to do one for a change.
Date: July 3rd
Starting time: 7:22
Mood: Kinda bored…
Outside my window: Trees and a barbeque pit


I was just in: the kitchen


I’m thinking: "Hmmmmmm......what to right?"


I’m reading: Old Yeller


I’m listening to: Music in the dining room

Something interesting that happened today: Um…nothing really! The day isn’t over yet, tho!


I am also doing: Talking wiht my friend Olivia on the phone.


Yesterday, I: Was lazy

I’m excited for: My trip to Atlanta!


I’m sad because: I didn't win a giveaway


I’m hungry for: Nothing! I just ate.


The song stuck inside my head is: Taylor Swift Medley by Tiffany Alvord


I want: MONEY for a new doll!


I love: Chocolate!


=)

This week, my goal is: To make money!


Did I meet lasts weeks goal: I don’t think I HAD one!


Ending time: 7:27

No comments: