Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Reviews on the New AG Things- Part 3


Everyday Accessories
I actually like these accessories. I love the colors in this set.


Bow Toe Flats
These are cute. I do like these, but again, a little pricey.




Heathly Smile Set
This has got to be the worst thing AG has made. I just hate the idea of this. It's so........ugly.



Bathroom Vanity
This looks like a Barbie doll thing I used to have...................




Bubble Bathtub
I do like this. I like that they included more accessories than the last one.




Pet Show Set
Doesn't look like it has a lot of play value. Plastic trophy, ribbon leash, ribbon, and a plastic vase with faux flowers.




Fall Party Treat Set
AH-dorable! Love it! The cute little pie, drinks and bowl of candy! Cute!




Everyday Play Earrings
I like these earrings. I love all AG's earrings!

No comments: