Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Award!

Libby at Catching The Stars tagged anyone who loves classic, and I haven't read many classics but I really love the ones you get at like Target where it's not the whole book, but it's important parts. I've read like all of them!






What is your favorite book? I loved Holes by Louis Sachar, so I guess Holes.

When was the last time you read a book? Wednesday

Have you read any of Jane Austen's novels? No

What was the last book you read? Hmmmm......I can't remember.

If you were to write a book, what would the plot be? OK. These 3 kids visit the Grand Canyon, but one of their supervisors go missing. They figure out he had fallen off the Grand Canyon and look for him.

How many times have you read your favorite book? One and a half. LOL!

Which do you prefer: reading a book, or watching TV? It's a tie!

What book are you currently reading? Old Yeller.

What was the first book you ever read? (besides little learning-to-read books.) How am I supposed to remember?

No comments: