Thursday, July 15, 2010

Awards, Awards and More Awards!

So I was looking at SammySleuth's blog and I found 3 awards that were given to me! It was back in March! LOL! So here's the 1st one:

On this award, I have to tell 7 things about myself that you might no know. Okay, here I go.

1. I have never eaten a hamburger.
2. I have always lived in the same house
3. I was born during a tornado and on my due date.
4. I am the only person in my family that has eaten grilled cheese with ketchup!
5. I have the most pictures (of me) in my house.
6. I am getting a mystery doll 1 week from today.
7. I have been on at least 3 cruises

I'm going to tag for this one...........
Anne
AG Singer
Sammy
Karalee
Britts

Next is the.....

What I have to do for this one, is tell 7 things that make you happy that are a little unusual

1. WORMS!!!!
2. Clothes
3. Getting wet
4. Blogging
5. Doing cartwheels
6. Playing outside with Hershey (my dog)
7. Setting up photoshoots with my dolls

And I'm going to tag the same people I tagged for the last one. :P
Anne
AG Singer
Sammy
Karalee
Britts

The next one :)


This award is for anyone who promised to stay pure. So, there is no list for this one. :)

And finally................

I don't have to do anything for this one!! So, I'm going to tag the same people.
Anne
AG Singer
Sammy
Karalee
Britts

1 comment:

Olivia said...

hello did you forget your bff, i want awards