Wednesday, July 28, 2010

TAG and awards!



Here a tag I got off Annes blog, American Girl Friends and she tagged anyone who wanted to do it so, her goes it:


FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? None! I don't like salad.

What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Cracker Barrell



What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? McDonald's

What are your pizza toppings of choice? I like plain cheese, sausage and pepperoni

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter & Grape Jelly

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? 5

What color is your cell phone? Black and grey but I'm getting a new slider that's pink!



What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? Well, at the moment my cell phone is out of battery.



Who was the last person to call you? Don't know

BIOLOGY

Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope, thankfully

What was the last heavy item you lifted? Some boxes down in my basement

RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know when you were going to die? Yes, so I could do everything on my bucket list..

If you could change your name what would it be? Alexis

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?YES!

DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you have? To manny to count

Last time you had a run- in with the cops? Last night JK!


Last person you talked to in person? Clark, just a second ago.

Favorite month? Summer months

CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? Yes

Mood? Bummed for school.

What are you listening to? The TV.

Watching? The computer screen and the TV

Worried about? SCHOOL!!!!

RANDOM-OLOGY

What's the last movie you watched? Marmaduke.

Do you smile often? YES!

Do you always answer your phone? Most of the time

It's four in the morning and u get a text, who is it? No clue..........

What would you change your eye color to if you could? Blue

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't add flavors!!!!

Doo you own a digital camera? No, but I share one with my dad.

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yeppers, probably like 50.

Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock or Santa Baby



What's on your list for your birthday? Anything and Everything!!!!

Can you do push ups? Yes, who can't? STUPID QUESTION

Can you do a chin up? Kinda.

Do you have any saved texts? Not sure.

Ever been in a car wreck? Yes!

Do you have an accent? Yes, I have a coun-tray accent.

What is the last song to make you cry? GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I can't remember!



Plans tonight? Ya know, sleeping.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? No?

Have you ever been given roses? Yes.

Current hate right now? School.

Met someone who has changed your life? Yes

What were you doing at 12 A.M yesterday? Fighting with my brother about what to watch on TV.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Iwish Jack wasn't coming. (Jack is my brother's friend.)




I tag..............




Liv


Britts


Sammy




And anyone else who is a follower!




2 awards that I keep forgetting to put on here. I forgot who they're from:


For these awards, I tag anyone who's a follower.

No comments: