Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Reviews on the New AG Things- Part 4


Socks and Tights Set
I think this is ugly except for the white and purple ones. For one pair of socks, I don't think it's worth $10.


Birthstone Earrings
I LOVE this set! So cute! Totally worth $9.


Cozy Casual Boots
Cute! These are very cute, but I'm not sure it's worth $14.


Go Girl Sunglasses
These are kinda cute, but not my favorite.



Nail Care Kit
Nail Care Kit=PITIFUL! All it is is stickers, cardboard and a little compact mirror. The stickers don't stay on for longer than a day. DON'T BUY!!!



Active Sneakers
Theses are HIDIOUS! These colors don't match at all!



Chocolate Glasses
These are the cutest glasses that they have come out with. I like this design of the new glasses better than the old ones.

No comments: