Monday, June 28, 2010

Award and Tag I made up!

Since TAGS and awards are popular these days, I decided to make my own! Here's the award:


And here's the tag:

1. Have you ever got a dention?

2. When was the last time you colored?

3. What is your favorite dessert?

4. What was the last movie you watched?

5. Go to the nearest bathroom. How many rolls of toilet paper are there?

6. Turn your TV on. What channel and show is it?

7. How many pillows are there in the room you're in?

8. Who was the last person you talked to?

9. What is your favorite room in your house?

10. What is your best photography tip?


I tag as many people as I can think of:
Quinlyn@QuinnyandCo
Anne @AmericanGirlFriends
Alex Singer @AGSinger
Jasmine @DollsNWool
Gabby @IHeartAmericanGirl
Gabrielle @SwissMissLotti
Iona @DollsLives
Liv @LivLovesDolls

Then you must contact the people you tag and tell them you tagged them!

2 comments:

Cara May said...

I found your blog it is so cute!

please follow my blog

Anne said...

Thanks for tagging and awarding me, Shelby! :)