Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Award!








Thanks Jasmine for this award!!


Rules:
#1. Thank the person you nominated you and link to their blog
#2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog
#3. Tell us 7 awesome facts about you
#4. Pass this award to 15 (but I am doing 5) awesome bloggers who you have discovered!
#5. Contact your nominations and let them know they have won!


7 facts...
#1. I'm reading Old Yeller
#2. The worst book I ever read was Witch of Blackbird Pond.
#3. The last thing I bought was lip gloss from Claire's
#4. I' watching Freaky Friday.
#5. I play like 10 million sports
#6. I LOVE worms!
#7. I'm saving up for a secret doll

I nominate:
Quinny @quinnyandco
Liv @livlovesdolls
Iona @thelifeof12dolls
Joelle @AmericanGirlForever
Liz @americangirlfan

1 comment:

Megan said...

Neat award! I love the random facts, they are always my favorite thing to read on awards. :-)

--Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com