Sunday, June 26, 2011

Whoa..........

WHOA.........
I haven't posted on here in forever. Anyways, I would just like to tell ya'll that my love for dolls is not as strong as it used to be. My mom and I have come to the conclusion that next weekend we are going to get them lookin' nice and put them back in their "meet" boxes. I can get them out whenever I feel like it, but that is why I have not been posting. I feel like I should say sorry, but I can't really help it. I just felt that I shouldn't "leave ya'll hangin" like stephenswodadancer. Sooo yeah. Oh BTW I forget to tell ya'll I have an Etsy now! It's for real people, but so what??? Click on this this --> LINKY. Basically, it's just jewelry made out of recycled items, hence the name "triple r boutique." So check that out and PLEASE buy a bracelet!! I haven't sold ONE and it would mean the world to me if someone from here bought one! Thanks guys (and girlies)!!!!!

No comments: