Saturday, August 21, 2010

AHHH!!!

OK, 1st off soooooooooo sorry I havent been posting. Middle school is tough.. He he. Well anyways I have the bowl of names beside me. The winner is..........................................................................................................................................................














LIV!!!!! I did not platy favorites, butr since 2 people entered, she had a 50% 50% chance. CONGRATS!!!!!









2nd...................................

I ORDERED A NEW DOLL!!!! She is a MAG and she has dark hair. Can you guess which one? Iordered her last night. GUESS!

2 comments:

Francesca Rescigno said...

Your banner is way cool!! I;m totally going to make one!! Check out my website and tell me what you think!! http://thegirlsofcrestviewlane.blogspot.com/
Thanks!!

Francesca Rescigno said...

If your website is 13 dolls and counting then why does your banner say 11 dolls and counting?