Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun Tag!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy with school! Anyways, I found a fun tag on Hannah's blog Irish Girl. Here it is!
The rules are: Tag five people, not the one who sent it to you. You are able to change the questions to a different questions if you don’t want to answer them.

#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?

Kissin U by Miranda Cosgrove

#2- What books are you currently reading?
Peter and the Starcatchers and I’m also reading Shiloh for school.


#3-Do you sing a lot?
Not really! But it depends on my mood…:)


#4-Sweet or salty?

Sweet!!!

#5-What is your favorite hobby?

I love reading, but I there is so many more things I love to do…I can’t name them all!

#6-What books have you read at least 3 times?

I usually don’t read books more than once. There’s just so many books to read! But-I’ve read Holes by Louis Sachar 2 times.

#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet? Gmail, My blog(Do I even have to name it!), and AGFMB. (Well, maybe not the MB every time I go on the internet!)




#8-What was the last thing(s) you bought?
Oxy Spot Treatment for my AG dolls


#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like?

Goodness…I don’t know! Maybe Nancy Drew and Wendy from Peter Pan? I dunno actually, but those are two of my favorites!




#10-Favorite earliest memory?
After by brother was born, when my parents broght him home I fell on the floor crying. I was thinking "They replaced me!"


#11-What do you do to change your mood?

It depends! If I’m in a kinda cranky mood…play basketball! I like to take my anger out on the game. If I’m in an upset or sad mood I sing Jesus take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood.

#12-What was the last meal you ate?

Lunch- Pizza, Cheetos, Chocolate covered pretzels and cherry yogurt.

#13-Do you want to learn another language?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!


#14-What are 5 of your favorite names for girls?

Alexis, Addison, Alaina, Claire and Alice. Wow alot of A's!!!



#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph?

“He awoke with an elbow in his ribs.” Wow, RANDOM!

#16-What is something you would like to say right now?

“What kind of question is that?” There-I said it!




#17-What are you looking forward to?
SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! Only 9 more days!

I tag.............. Whoever comments on this post!

2 comments:

Natalie Bug said...

Hey guess what Shelby your mean!!! I don't want to be tagged but you ought 2 at least post my interview!!!
~A mad Natalie

Megan said...

Great interview, I really enjoyed reading it. I love your blog design!

I am following your blog, I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com