Thursday, April 22, 2010

Interveiw with Liv or 4leaf101

Hey everyone! I got this idea from hannie96 or Hannah, who gave me permission to do this. I decided to do this interview with me good friend Olivia who has a website. You should check it out! So here are the questions I asked her.


Me: 1. How many dolls do you have and for how long?
Liv: I have 7 dolls. I have been collecting for a little less than a year. Gwen was my 1st doll. I got her in June of 09'.

Me: Do you like or have any dolls that you could use for AG best friends?
Liv: Yeah, I have 1 porcelain doll named Becky.

Me: Do you have any tips for future doll collectors?
Liv: Well, don't use any other brushes besides wire wig brushes. Also, the first doll I recommend to new doll collectors is Julie because she is easy to manage and very pretty.

Me: Do you have any websites you would like to share with us about dolls?
Liv: Well, mine of course. Here is the link. Also, I will be making a new website soon and I will post it on my blog.

Me: Last question. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Liv: I like to change their outfits and do their hair.

Thanks everyone, especially Liv for taking her time to fill out this quiz.
HAPPY EARTH DAY ALSO!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Bug said...

Hey Shelby I want an interview! -Natalie (SMS) (BFF)

Natalie Bug said...

Shelby u still haven't e-mailed me the interview questions. (Impatient) Your like "Cheese" very slow at e-mailing me stuff!!!

Olivia said...

She is kinda like Cheese!